Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 11 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading famous food firm is recruiting a high potential Purchasing Executive in Bangkok to join their team. In this Purchasing Executive job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Purchasing Executive Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Purchasing Manager will play a key role in the supply chain team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Design processes aligned to corporate and purchasing guidelines including bidding rules with suppliers
- Identify vendors to achieve standard of service (price, quality, time, reliability)
- Perform regular evaluation on vendor’s performance in terms of quality of service
- Review contract with agency and key vendors in meeting
- Be able to bring compliance knowledge and requirements into contract
The successful Purchasing Executive must possess five years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and preferably with exposure to an ERP system (SAP)
- Strong leadership with people management skills
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people especially regional experience
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Purchasing Executive job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.