Indirect Procurement Manager - Energy
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 07 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Indirect Procurement Manager job has just become available in a leading energy company in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement, you will lead all indirect procurement activities in Thailand.
About the Indirect Procurement Manager - Energy Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion, the Indirect Procurement Manager will lead and manage country's indirect procurement activities, both goods and services for all operations in Thailand.
- Drive procurement across all indirect procurement: goods and services to support across function
- Manage and set clear objectives for the sourcing to select strategic business suppliers
- Ensure quality, on-time deliveries, cost and cycle time reductions through supplier negotiations and inventory and logistics improvements supporting the sites where applicable
- Use market analysis, sourcing engagements and industry contacts to develop both local and regional qualified supplier groups to enhance the speed of sourcing engagements
- Develop relationships with external global procurement resources to identify industry best practices and initiatives
The successful Indirect Procurement Manager - Energy must posses at least eight years experiences in an indirect procurement role or related categories.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or a related area or equivalent
- Experience in contract negotiations, competitive price analysis, procurement technology and related processes, contract management as well as spend analysis
- Advanced knowledge of strategic sourcing process and effective stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- Experience is Maximo or Oracle is a plus
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Indirect Procurement Manager - Energy job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.