Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sirianong Thalerngsri
Date posted 24 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
The Sourcing Manager job is now open at a leading marketer of everyday apparel essentials under some of the world’s strongest apparel brands. The company sells more than 2 billion t-shirts, socks, bras, panties, underwear, hosiery, fleece, casual wear and active wear products combined each year produced in the company’s low-cost global supply chain.
About the Sourcing Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion, the Sourcing Manager will lead and manage all procurement activities to provide services and support to all operations within the region.
- Implement the global procurement strategy for all categories and functions in compliance with global management and purchasing strategy
- Ensure internal needs are met in a timely and efficient matter
- Work closely with stakeholders, sales, customer service and manufacturing to ensure deep understanding of functional needs and ensure maximum business value
- Handle specific project and assignment form the regional and global teams
- Analyse spending’s to determine potential opportunities regarding cost optimisation
- Activate search for alternative sources and solutions of supply
- Monitor performance and service levels of suppliers and the procurement team
The successful candidate must posses at least ten years' experience in international procurement and sourcing management in garment & apparel industry or related categories.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in BA, Procurement, Supply Chain or related area
- Proven negotiator and influencer with the ability to build a professional relationship and trust at all levels of the business and the company
- Able to work under pressure with problem solving attitude and service mind
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
- Can work as individual and cross functional team
- Ability to travel both locally and international
This leading garment & apparel company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on personal and career development. Their products are sold at the largest mass-merchandise, mid-tier, department-store and club-store retailers, as well as directly to consumers via catalogues, the internet and more than 200 company-owned U.S. retail stores. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are driven and determined in procurement and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.