Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Medical Insurance
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 automotive Samut Prakarn TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Operations Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best global full-service provider of fastening solutions in automotive parts around the world based in Samut Prakarn, Thailand. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for an operations supervisor or manager who has strategic point of view as well as able to manage and work day-to-day operations together with the team.
About the Operations Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end process of warehouse and logistics management. You will also manage the team of material planners and be a representative of the company in Thailand.
The salary range for this role is THB80k - 100k per month + Medical Insurance.
- Manage and safeguard customer relations and satisfaction concerning supply chain
- Manage, organise and optimise warehouse processes (the shipping, receiving, and storing of material)
- Responsible for the correct registration of inventory movements and look for optimisation
- Align the cooperation between the warehouse and the material planners
- Negotiate terms and rates with carriers, with the goal of reducing freight costs
- Manage materials and monitor stock levels and accuracy together with the material planners
- Define, implement and realise the operational plan and measure and report the status
- Escalate market and organisational needs and opportunities to corporate level and work on continuous improvement projects to adapt to the changing and challenging environment
To succeed in the Operations Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related field
- At least five years' work experience of management level in warehouse and logistics focusing on automotive trading industry
- Strong analytical, organisational skills, and able to lead and coach the team
- Proven ability to work under pressure, planning, and people management skills
- High level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Proven ability in MS Office especially Excel, ERP system
- Flexibility in working time and working schedule
This automotive parts distributor has an outstanding reputation in its field. Fasten connect innovative engineering with purchasing and logistics to offer its clients a one-stop-shop partner in fastening technology to maximise cost-savings and process improvements, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development. The culture focuses on entrepreneurial in international environment. If you are confident and looking for passionate, this is the new challenge.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Operations Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551