Logistics Supervisor (Chemical)
Salary THB70000 - THB90000 per month + attractive bonus
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nattha Pongmanapap
Job Ref 1817690/001
Date posted 24 June 2022rayong-province procurement-supply-chain/logistics-warehousing 2022-06-24 2022-08-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Rayong TH THB 70000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A market leading chemical supplier is seeking a high calibre Logistics Supervisor (x 1 vacancy) to be based at their plant in Rayong, Thailand, to manage daily logistics operations and export activities to ensure high quality in customer service level and deliver the best result of product delivery.
About the Logistics Supervisor (Chemical) Role:
Reporting to Head of Logistics Department. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Logistics Supervisor (Chemical) to play a vital role to manage the smooth and effective export process, ensure safety transportation to support customer’s order and sales’ plan, improve logistics activities at an effective cost, accurate and timely manner to meet business needs and customer satisfaction. The salary range for this role is competitive with attractive bonus.
- Manage logistics, import, and export activities with external stakeholder, freight forwarder and transportation service
- Review customer’s order, plan for accurate delivery schedule while solve and investigate all related logistics issues to secure on time shipment to customer
- Improve logistics performance in term of safety, quality, delivery target, tasks escalation and timely manner of transportation
- Ensure safety of preparation process for chemical products to adhere with the company’s policy and guideline
- Plan and manage resources in the cost efficient and effective way to support business fulfilling customer’s order
An outstanding and progressive Logistics Supervisor (Chemical) is required for this rewarding role.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management or related fields
- Proven experience in logistics management, import & export at least seven years
- Knowledge of MS Office, SAP, and ERP system
- Experienced in chemical industry is a plus
- Great command of English and Thai due to the nature of business
This leading chemical supplier needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are an outstanding Logistics Supervisor (Chemical) with solid experience in manufacturing industry, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industrial leader that is consistently breaking new ground.
Apply today for this exceptional opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: attractive bonusLocation: Rayong ProvinceDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting Purchasing & VAVE Specialist role (x 1 vacancy) has just become available at one of leading automotive parts supplier based in Rayong, Thailand. This is a role for a seasoned buyer or purchasing specialist who has solid background in automotive industry with expertise in VAVE, cost reduction and technical knowledge of machining, casting, forging processes, and thrives on challenging opportunity working for a trusted supplier of quality product.