Salary Performance Bonus + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Transportation Manager role (x1 vacancy) based Bangkok just arisen at one of the leading food and beverage company. Your main responsibility is to manage team members in a large, complex business unit in Thailand.
About the Transportation Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for closely communicating with customer representatives on any aspects related to service and delivery requirement which includes professionally handling with customer complaints and recommendations until endorse billings. The benefits for this role is performance bonus + provident fund in addition to basic salary.
- Planning and organising to fully utilise company’s resources in order to perform service in highest efficiency and productivity which include managing existing fleets to cover all three locations
- Ensure all procedures/work instructions are practically implemented, properly managed, documented, updated, and well understood by all parties related to Transportation department
- Find synergies in order to optimise performance of the areas reporting to you in order to achieve company target
- Ensure that all transportation staffs are properly addressed and work according to safety and security procedures, policies. This task is also required transportation manager to play major part of safety & security incident/ accident investigation, reports, execution and preventive action
A talented and progressive Transportation Manager is required for this rewarding role.
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain and Logistics or any related field
- At least five years experienced from logistics or land transportation will be advantage, with at least three years in management level
- Good experienced working under Hygienic & Food Safety Standard including Quality and Productivity Improvement
- Good leadership and good combination of process, people and detail oriented styles, especially ability to handle the drivers & loaders is essential
- Good communication in English and proficient skills of computer
This company is much more than food, beverage and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Transportation Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551