Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance
Location Nonthaburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 01 October 20192019-10-01 2019-11-30 pharmaceuticals Nonthaburi TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Materials Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the best bio-pharmaceuticals in Thailand based in Bangyai, Nonthaburi. Reporting directly to the Deputy Managing Director, this is a role for a warehouse manager who experienced working in bio-pharmaceutical or food manufacturing industry.
About the Materials Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for end-to-end process of materials and warehouse management. You will also manage and contact the audit from external parties.
The salary range for this role is THB100k - 120k per month + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance.
- Manage and ensure effective operations of warehousing both inbound and outbound
- Ensure all logistics activities; loading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality of raw materials, packaging materials, and finished goods in order to prevent product damage and avoid occurrence of pilferage, accidents and occupational hazards
- Ensure accuracy of stock inventory against system record
- Establish, follow and enforce safety standards and procedures in compliance with healthy and safety work environment and legal requirements
- Conduct the plant or warehouse audit by external parties
- Provide monthly reports to management for decision making and planning purposes
- Maintain warehouse staff job results and develop people by coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
To succeed in the Materials Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with other teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in supply chain, logistics or related fields
- Minimum eight years’ experience in logistics and warehousing (managerial level)
- Experienced in inbound logistics, warehouse management in bio-tech, pharmaceutical, or food manufacturing industry
- Have knowledge and able to contact basic standard such as ISO, DNP
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills together with a high level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams of professionals; vendors; clients to achieve cost effective and timely business focused solutions
This company is much more than a pharmaceutical and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Materials Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551