NPD & Network Optimization Analyst - Import and Emerging Market
Salary THB80000 - THB110000 per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 manufacturing-and-production Samut Sakorn TH THB 80000 110000 110000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest oil and gas companies in the world is looking for a talented NPD and Network Optimisation Analyst - Import and Emerging Market (x1 vacancy) to be based in Samut Sakorn province. Reporting directly to the Logistics Manager, this is a role for a specialist who is experienced in their field.
About the NPD and Network Optimisation Analyst - Import and Emerging Market role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for dealing with 3PLs and contractors, ensure all logistics activities are met the standard. You will also work on NPD & Sourcing Import product and support emerging market, be HZ team to make sure new product or product with have formulation change complete HZ check and register before import or export to emerging market and improve productivity of the process.
The salary range for this role is THB80k - 110k per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance.
- Work with 3PL’s to ensure contractual agreements are met and exceeded minimum operating, HSSE and performance standards, and reporting 3PL performance and adherence to KPIs
- Act as a point of contact escalation and resolution of service-oriented complaints
- Work on NPD & Sourcing Import product and support emerging market by working closely with business team
- Seek opportunities to improve processes in dispatching practices and freight consolidation activities
- Set delivery processes and standards in place that ensure safe delivery and at the right quality
- Build processes to ensure Chain of Responsibility (CoR) adherence and compliance
- Deliver budgeted cost for operational activity across the network whilst identifying opportunities to balance cost to serve
- Be HZ team to make sure new product or product with have formulation change complete HZ check and register before import or export to emerging market
- Prepare Month End Report with including data analysis and proposing solution to Logistic Manager such as IFOT performance for emerging market & logistic part, Emerging market supply performance, NPD launching performance report, and other related Logistics activity
- Co-operate with internal teams to get effectively plan and performance
To succeed in the NPD and Network Optimisation Analyst job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively in term of logistics operations activities and process, partner management, having knowledge in JDE/ WMH/ TMS, and co-operatively with internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Industrial Engineer, Financial, Logistic or related field
- At least seven years work experience in logistics, operations, or supply chain with international corporate
- Experienced working with 3PL, Import & Export process, financial analysis, and continuous improvement in FMCG or chemicals manufacturing industry
- Able to work in manufacturing environment and good knowledge or experienced in JDE/ WMH/ TMS
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills together with a high level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams of professionals; vendors; clients to achieve cost effective and timely business focused solutions
With a Supply Chain driven company and has operated since 1930, this company is the clear number one in this market. The business succeeds on its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential is significant.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this NPD and Network Optimisation Analyst job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551