Logistics Project Manager (Turnkey Project) - Bangkok
Salary THB70000 - THB120000 per month + Other Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Amarin Nilvanich
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 building-and-construction Bangkok TH THB 70000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Logistics Project Manager - Turnkey Project (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global engineering firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Project Execution Manager, this is a role for a logistics project professional who is a leader in their field.
About The Logistics Project Manager:
Reporting to the Project execution manager, you will lead all logistics activities and manage team members to execute the project. As the project logistics, you will be in charge of communication with freight forwarders, customs clearance.
Salary range: THB70000 - THB120000 per month + Other Benefits
- Overall site coordination for logistics and storage during installation & Commissioning
- Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operations
- Unloading, Warehousing, permits, liaise with freight forwarders and customs clearance with all Safety,
- Ensuring premises, assets and communications are used effectively
- Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment and frequency.
- Optimise shipping and transport procedures
- Coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers, subcontractor) according to availability and requirements
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of materials and equipment to ensure project need.
- Plan and track the shipments.
- Keep logs and records of executed material, warehouse stock and upcoming material.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
- Oversight logistics with customer and accordingly with subcontractor
- Labour licenses and local compliance
- As, it is Turnkey project, there will be chances of changes and addition of roles and responsibility according to project demand
To succeed in the Logistics Project Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and possess a Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or related field
- At least five years' experience in logistics, especially project logistics
- Knowledge of laws, government regulations and ISO standard
- Turnkey Project proven experience as logistics coordinator with good verbal & written communication skill in English
Our client has business partner which is one of the world leaders in the design and manufacture of efficient energy and data transmission systems for all types of mobile equipment and machinery. Our Division headquarters are in Germany, USA, China and France. With 15 own companies and several partners, Our client group is present in nearly all relevant countries.
One of the world leaders in the design and manufacture of efficient energy and data transmission systems for all types of mobile equipment and machinery
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551