Warehouse Manager - Fulfilment (e-Commerce)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Huaykwang TH THB 100000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading logistics and courier service provider is recruiting a Warehouse Manager who specialises in fulfilment and e-commerce business. Reporting directly to the Head of Operation, in this role you will lead all warehouse and logistics activities.
About the Warehouse Manager - Fulfilment (e-Commerce) Role:
You will have the opportunity to lead all activities relating to warehouse operation for the group of companies in Thailand.
- Manage warehouse space and logistics activity to appropriately align with customers order
- Provide customer with services covering warehouse inventory and responsible for delivery accuracy
- Manage and create item identification by controlling and generating barcode and coordinate daily activity
- Ensure inventory accuracy and to provide reports to internal and external customers as required
- Ensure all goods are received and delivered in the most timely and efficient manner according to customer instruction, documented processes
- Maintain warehouse standards, procedures and perform proactive operations and safety procedures
- Interact with customer in term of data validation, various monthly reports, including monitor the operating performance, evaluate and highlight the areas of improvement
The successful Warehouse Manager - Fulfilment (e-Commerce) will possess at least five years experiences in logistics & supply chain management in an international environment.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain and Logistics or related experience
- Five to seven years’ work experience in logistics, supply chain or relate function; e-commerce is preferable
- Experience in warehouse management, inventory control, with knowledge of intermediate-advanced computer skills (eg. MS-Office programs)
- Strong logical thinking, negotiation, problem solving and leadership skills with excellent service mind
This company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value on personal and career development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven and determined in supply chain, logistics with a service mind and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551