Logistics Process Improvement Manager
Salary bonus + benefits
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-02-11 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Logistics Process Improvement Manager job has just become available in a prestigious international chemical manufacturer in Thailand. Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will lead all logistics improvement processes in Thailand.
About the Logistics Process Improvement Manager role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, you will be tasked to improve all logistics activities to support the future growth of the company.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
To succeed in this Logistics Process Improvement Manager role, you are required to possess at least eight years' proven experience in logistics improvement in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- At least a bachelor's degree in Engineering or Logistics
- Record of successful logistics process improvement experience
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Logistics Process Improvement Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.