Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 building-and-construction 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading Thailand-headquartered water system and construction company is hiring a Warehouse Manager for its group of businesses in Thailand. In this job, you will report directly to the Supply Chain Director and lead all purchasing activities.
About the Warehouse Manager Role:
You will have the opportunity to lead all activities relating to warehouse and inventory operations for the group of companies in Thailand.
- Manage warehouse space to appropriately align with customers' orders
- Provide customers with services covering warehouse inventory and be responsible for delivery accuracy
- Ensure inventory accuracy and provide reports to internal and external customers as required
- Ensure all goods are received and delivered in the most timely and efficient manner according to customer instructions and documented processes
- Maintain warehouse standards, procedures and perform proactive operations
- Ensure compliance and develop quality and safety procedures in working environment
The successful Warehouse Manager must possess at least seven years' experience in warehouse and supply chain management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain and logistics or related fields
- Five to seven years’ work experience in logistics, supply chain or related functions
- Experience in warehouse and distribution operations, inventory control, with knowledge of intermediate-advanced computer skills (i.e. MS-Office programs)
- Proficient in effective operation development and analytical skills
- Strong logical thinking, negotiation, problem solving and leadership skills with excellent service mindset
This leading construction company has a strong reputation in its field. This is a great opportunity to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.