Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain
Salary monthly base + quarterly bonuses
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Cheryl Cheung
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 recruitment-consultancy 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Robert Walters Thailand specialises in placing mid to senior level candidates on a permanent basis, providing professional recruitment services for our multinational client base. Due to ongoing expansion, we are seeking highly driven individuals for our Supply Chain Division. We need people who are strong business developers with a keen sales flair, someone who possesses strong interpersonal skills, an ability to thrive in a challenging environment, a desire to succeed and add value to our clients’ human capital. This is an exciting sales-driven role. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional environment. The successful candidate would be offered an unparalleled industry career development and an exceptional remuneration package based on team and individual performance targets in a fast moving work environment, as well as the chance to work with some of the world’s leading global organisations. If you are a highly motivated individual with 5 – 8 years’ successful industry experience within the Supply Chain or Manufacturing industries, has an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of market dynamic, as well as maturity to work with senior clients and candidates - we will be very keen to hear from you! We are also open to candidates with B2B sales experience within the industrial sectors. Working in a team environment, the financial rewards are highly promising; made up of a strong base and quarterly bonuses.
Working with Clients
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients' business, culture and successfully interpret their unique resourcing requirements
- Build long-term and trusted relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop and implement short and long-term recruitment campaigns as well as deliver service, quality and results
Working with Candidates
- Develop and provide consultation to a large network of candidates with both immediate and long-term career needs
- Manage candidates' aspirations to ensure that they secure the career they want in an environment suitable for them
- Assess their skills and experience, their career goals and their suitability for different roles
- Manage the interview process and negotiate with clients on remuneration packages
- Minimum 5 - 8 years’ successful industry experience within the Supply Chain, Engineering or Manufacturing industry
- Exceptional people - individuals with a keen sales flair
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and a desire to succeed and add value to our clients' employee base
This is a great foundation to grow your career as a Recruitment Consultant and to make a big name for yourself both in the market and in the office.
Robert Walters is an award-winning business and one of the world's largest professional recruitment consultancies. We specialise in placing candidates on a permanent or contract basis in the following disciplines and industries: accountancy & finance, banking & financial services, legal, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing, secretarial & support, supply chain, procurement & logistics as well as technical healthcare. Established in 1985, the Group has built a global presence spanning 28 countries.
If you are keen to explore this opportunity, please apply today.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451