Logistics Manager - Construction Materials
Salary bonus + benefits
Location Rayong ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 building-and-construction 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Logistics Manager has just become available in a prestigious international construction material manufacturer in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, in this role you will lead all Logistics processes in Thailand.
About the Logistics Manager role:
Reporting to the Supply Chain Director, your main role is to improve all the logistics activities to support the future growth of the company.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse and transportation
- Direct, optimise and coordinate full order cycle
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
To excel in this position, you are required to possess a least 8 years proven experience in logistics management role in the manufacturing environment.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English due to the nature of the job
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Logistics Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.