Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-08 electronics 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A well-known international company in trading industry is now recruiting Logistics Manager for their group of business. In this role you will be the main person to conduct with all Logistics & Supply Chain activities related to the business products.
• To handle all Logistics, Import - Export, Stock and Warehouse Management and customs clearance
• To cooperate with the shipping agency to ensure the shipment process with accurate timeline
• To create monthly and yearly reports or other related report for evaluation and improvement
• To raise with the company’s group for the trade compliance and HS code
• To prepare all the documents related to operation and purchasing products
• To manage all related functions towards shipment and operations and support customer satisfaction
The successful Logistics Manager will possess at least five years' experiences in Logistics & Supply chain management in trading environment.
• Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Retail Business or related fields
• Five years’ work experience in logistics, supply chain or related function
• Experience in trading, import-export, inventory control, with knowledge of intermediate-advanced computer skills (i.e. MS-Office programs)
• Knowledgeable in HS Code, NSW, TISI, Customs Regulation, FTA, Asian Privilege and related areas
• Excellent communication skills both Thai and English, Japanese is preferable due to the nature of the business
If you are driven in supply chain, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. You will be a part of an innovative company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now for his new exciting opportunity.