Operations Director - Automotive
Salary bonus + benefitsFULL_TIME
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 02 October 2018 2018-10-022018-12-01 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An attractive Operations Director in a leading automotive manufacturer in Thailand has just become available. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations, you will lead all the logistics operations in Thailand.
About the Operations Director role:
In this role, you will be responsible to oversee all logistics activities including planning, customer service, logistics and warehouse management.
• Manage operation planning to ensure smooth collaboration with related parties
• Responsible to control level of inventory at both distribution centre and warehouse
• Provide expert guidance and advice to improve all aspects with related functions
• Improve planning and logistics processes to balance asset utilisation and customer responsiveness as appropriate
• Ensure KPIs are meeting the targets
The successful candidate must have strong logistics operations know-how with a minimum of 10 years' work experience in an international manufacturing environment.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or related area
• Proven leadership qualities as well as a vast experience in supply chain
• Experience in manufacturing environment
• Hands-on mindset, analytical skills and problem solving
• Excellent communication skills in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
This organisation is still growing rapidly in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Operations Director job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.