Logistics Manager (Area Hub)
Salary Attractive Salary
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 07 August 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international Logistics business is seeking a high-calibre Logistics Manager (Area Hub) in Samutprakarn to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit as part of the job responsibilities.
About the Logistics Manager (Area Hub) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Logistics Manager (Area Hub) will play a key role in the Supply Chain teams continued development and success in its Samutprakarn.
- Manage daily operation tasks in assigned area
- Delivery logistics service to enhance customer’s requirement
- Improve effectiveness of processes to tackle and prevent loss effecting directly to business results
- Identify and analyse improving and logistics problems to enhance the effective of transport management
- Take full responsibility of budgeting and P&L statement
The successful candidate must possess five years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Engineering, Logistics, or related field
- Experienced in planning, P&L, and manage subcontractors
- Strong leadership with people management skill
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- Good communication skills in both local and English language to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that are proficient in the languages
The successful candidate must possess at least five years of proven experience in strategic logistics, warehouse management, distribution, transport management role preferable in logistics environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Logistics Manager (Area Hub).
Apply now for this new opportunity.