Logistics Manager (Warehouse section)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 25 July 2018 2018-07-252018-09-23 property-and-housing 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A well-known leading property development company is now recruiting a Logistics Manager for their group of business. Reporting directly to the Logistics Director, in this job you will lead mostly warehouse and inventory activities.
About the Logistics Manager (Warehouse section) Role:
Reporting to the Logistics Director, you will have the opportunity to lead all procurement activities for the group of companies in Thailand.
- Provide customer with "one-stop" services covering logistics in warehouse operations and transportation in order to smooth the overall operations at specific lead time and optimum cost
- Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of inventory finished goods. Ensure inventory accuracy and provide reports to internal and external customers as required
- Ensures that goods are received and shipped in the most timely and efficient manner according to customer instruction, documented processes, including transport planning while targeting cost reduction, service and contractual requirements;
- Maintain documents standards, procedures and perform proactive operations
- Interaction with customer in terms of data validation, various monthly reports, including monitor the operating performance, evaluate and highlight the areas of improvement
- Ensure compliance and develop the quality & safety procedures in working environment e.g. 5S etc.
The successful Logistics Manager (Warehouse section) will possess at least five years experience in Logistics & Supply chain management in an international environment.
- Thai nationality due to nature of job
- Both genders may apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Retail Business or related fields
- Five to seven years’ work experience in logistics, supply chain or related function
- Experience in warehouse & distribution operations, inventory control, with knowledge of intermediate-advanced computer skills (i.e. MS-Office programs)
- Proficient in effective operation development and analytical skills
- Strong logical thinking, negotiation, problem solving and leadership skills with excellent service mind
- Basic understanding of supply chain processes
This leading property development company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on personal and career development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven in procurement, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Logistics Manager (Warehouse section) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.