Salary Excellent Package
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 22 January 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international logistics company is seeking a high-calibre Warehouse Manager in Samutprakarn to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Warehouse Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Warehouse Manager will play a key role in the supply chain teams continued development and success in its Samutprakarn office.
- Manage daily operation tasks in assigned area
- Deliver logistics service to enhance customer’s requirement
- Improve effectiveness of processes to tackle and prevent loss effecting directly to business results
- Identify and analyse improving and logistics problems to enhance the effective of transport management
- Take full responsibility of budgeting and P&L statement
The successful candidate must possess five years of experience in strategic demand planning role preferable in manufacturing environment and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Logistics or related field
- Experienced in planning, P&L and manage subcontractors
- Strong leadership with people management skills
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- Good communication skills in both local and English language
This leading international logistics company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Warehouse Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.