Inventory Manager - Automotive
Salary Attractive Package
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 13 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Inventory Manager - Automotive job opportunity has just become available in an international automotive manufacturer in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Regional Inventory Director, you will lead all the inventory management and improvement in Thailand.
About the Inventory Manager - Automotive Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the accuracy of inventory and improvement of the inventory forecast for the clients.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory for clients
- Communicate with related parties to prevent shortage
- Conduct analysis to forecast potential inventory issues
- Ensure that inventory is ready for shipping or delivery
- Develop and implement inventory control methodology
The successful candidate must have at least five years' experience in operation management or manufacturing development in an international manufacturing environment.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or related field
- Proven leadership qualities as well as vast experience in inventory management
- Strong analytical skill and ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Experience in Lean / Six Sigma or process improvement methodology is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers in the industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused, currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Inventory Manager - Automotive job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.