Customer Service Manager
Salary THB70000 - THB100000 per month + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tarntawan Suwarat
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangkok TH THB 70000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the largest shipping and logistics companies in the world is looking for a Customer Service Manager (1 vacancy) to be based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a manager who experienced in their field.
About the Customer Service Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for oversee customer service department, dealing with clients and internal parties, ensure all logistics activities are met the standard. You will also work on manage key client relationship and expectation.
The salary range for this role is THB70k - 100k per month + Provident Fund + Medical Insurance.
- Oversee, plan, manage and control overall Customer Service Department to ensure a high quality of service and customer satisfaction
- Ensure customers inquires and expectations are met
- Provide guide and mentor employees on all Customer Service matters
- Ensure customer receive excellent customer service and trouble free on booking level
- Monitor equipment and stock issue for customer service team
- Monitor transaction booking to follow GVA compliance’s instruction
- Manage key customer relationships and expectations
- Hold regular meeting with supervisors and staffs for process improvement
- Ensure fast and accurate booking release to clients
To succeed in the Customer Service Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively in term of logistics operations activities and process, partner management, having knowledge in of GVA compliance’s instruction, and co-operatively with internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Logistic or related field
- At least five years' work experience in management level in logistics, operations, or supply chain with international corporate
- Experienced working on Import & Export process, financial analysis, and continuous improvement in shipping or logistics industry
- Good analytical, interpersonal, communication and influencing skills together with a high level of proficiency in English (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
- Proven ability to lead and influence teams of professionals; vendors; clients to achieve cost effective and timely business focused solutions
With a Supply Chain driven company and has operated since 1970, this company is the clear number one in this market. The business succeeds on its operations and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential is significant.
If you are a talented and seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Customer Service Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a global company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551