Regulatory Management & Trade Compliance Associate
Salary THB60000 - THB90000 per month + Provident Fund + Full Medical Insurance + Life Insurance + Bonus
Consultant Pidarak Trithosset
Date posted 29 August 20192019-08-29 2019-10-28 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 60000 90000 90000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Global Regulatory Management & Trade Compliance Associate (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global Pharmaceutical company. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Regulatory Management who is a leader in their field.
About the Regulatory Management & Trade Compliance Associate Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for being the main regulatory and trade compliance support to Life Science, secure and ensure timely application for license registration, renewal registration and recommendation letter issues, with good coordination with Demand & Supply and Logistic team.
The salary range for this role is THB60k - 100k per month +Provident Fund + Full Medical Insurance + Life Insurance + Bonus.
- Advice and update management on the latest regulatory development that is relevant to the business and operations and routinely report to Head of Sub Region on relevant issues
- Effectively manage regulatory pathway for company LS products and services
- Drive, manage and coordinate registration/ notification/ listing activities. Ensure the correctness and timeliness of these activities, interim follow-up change management and final outcome. Ensure tracking, maintenance and reporting of registration/ notification/ listing status
- Where applicable, provide regulatory training/briefing to current/new colleagues of the division
- Participate and execute product crisis management and coordination
- To perform other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
To succeed in the Regulatory Management & Trade Compliance Associate job, you will need to have the ability to work
effectively and co-operatively with teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy. A valid Pharmacist License is a MUST
- Have at least 3-year Regulatory affairs experience in multi-national pharma, chemical or logistics company, at least 1 year management experience in the logistics operation
- Fluent in spoken and written English, customer satisfaction orientated, good communication with impact, good handling of change & innovative, results-oriented, excellent negotiation skill, team work
- Willing to travel intensively to various government offices, port, customs office etc.
This international pharmaceutical company is developing innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely commitment to making a difference for our customer and communities.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for
you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regulatory Management & Trade Compliance Associate job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551