Customer Service Manager (Logistics)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Bangkok TH THB 100000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
The attractive Customer Service Manager job has just been released. Within one of the leading carriers in the global container shipping industry, the company has its own services expertise and reputation among the transportation and shipping environment across the globe. Reporting directly to Country Manager. This role will lead all customer concerned aspects to fulfil the best practice and services.
About the Customer Service Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for leading all country customer service aspects including the import an export team. You will also be implementing the service process and service tools.
- Lead all country customer service aspects including import and export team, documentation and operation
- Manage service complaints and exceptions, conduct customer satisfaction checks and identify raising issues and solutions.
- Responsible for implementing the service process and service tools.
- Manage on-going initiatives e.g. mobile app, web usage, portal usage and increase in e-commerce
- Manage the customer service unit, recruit, train and coach the team to improve the customer experience
To succeed in the Customer Service Manager job, you will need to have a bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, economics, operations research or any relevant course.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, economics, operations research, statistics or relevant course
- Minimum five years' Operations Management experience in a Customer Service / Contact Centre environment plus three years' managerial level
- Experience in change management, operation excellence, performance transformation programs are preferable
- Knowledge of IT systems used by customer service (AgenTeam, SAP, CRM, BI).
- Experience in managing processes / projects in the customer service field.
- Experience with LEAN management is preferred.
This global container shipping company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are talented, focused and currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551