Customer Service Manager
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thararat Saisanit
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A world leading automotive equipment company is seeking an ambitious individual to fill a new Customer Service Manager job position based in Bangkok. You will be supporting its business expansion in Thailand and within the region.
About the Customer Service Manager role:
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will manage all activities related to customers service and manage the team in Thailand. Based in Bangkok, you will be accountable for the achievement of the monthly and yearly sales target/forecast, while cultivating a service-oriented environment.
- Responsible for planning, implementing and controlling the logistics operations from all movements and storage of materials, work-in-process inventory, and finished goods from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption
- Responsible for demand planning and demand forecast to be in line with the yearly forecast of customer service team
- In charge of 3PL KPI monitoring as per service contract to ensure stock availability and accuracy in able to achieve customer service levels
- Accountable for customer complaint handling
- Support special assignments and new project(s)
The successful candidate for this Customer Service Manager role must possess at least three years; work experience in order fulfilment or supply chain management, preferable in automotive or consumer goods environment with overall six to eight years' experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field
- Strong analytical and planning skills with posses excellent communication both Thai/English language
- Experience in team management and effectively work with various levels of people
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- SAP knowledge
This international automotive equipment company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With its long history in the business, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in its expansion.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Customer Service Manager job.