Customer Service Manager
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-31 electronics 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A leading manufacturing business is seeking a high-calibre Customer Service Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Customer Service Manager - Wholesales Role:
In this challenging role, you will report directly to Sales and Operation manager and will be responsible for the demand to cash process by interacts with customers, key account manager and other related parties in able to deliver company product and service. You will based in Bangkok and manage team of 6 people.
- Order and customer management
- Create and maintain customer master data in SAP
- Work closely with headquarter and regional hub for the product availability
- Coordinate with shipping broker and external logistics for the product delivery
- Accountable for customer complaint handling; determine the root cause, provide the best solution and create the preventive action plan
- Support special assignments and new projects
To succeed in this role you must have technical skills with professional knowledge and strong customer-oriented attitude; you will need to set priorities and work well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain & Logistics or related filed
- At least 10 years' working experience in customer service with minimum two years' at managerial position
- Strong communication skills with internal/external customers
- Good in English due to the nature of the business
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and good problem solving
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you want to work in an international environment, our client has locations in different countries all over the world.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.