Head of Operation and Client Management
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 24 September 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international logistics provider business is seeking a high-calibre Head of Operation and Client Management (3PL) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Head of Operation and Client Management role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Operation and Client Management (3PL) will play a key role in the operation and logistics teams continued development and success in its Bangkok.
• Manage client portfolio and convey team with best client’s team expectation
• Design and develop programs and establish strong relationship to support desired result
• Work with management team to bring creative solutions to prospective clients and to build the business of current client
• Lead new business efforts and determine customer relationship
• Take full responsibility of monitor 3rd party tool and the planning process
• Bachelor's or Masters degree in Engineering, Logistics, preferably in Logistics provider field, related field
• Experienced in customer relationship management
• Strong leadership with people management skill
• Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
• Good communication skills in both local and English language
The successful candidate must possess five years' experience of logistics operation and client management from logistics provider company and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Operation and Client Management (3PL) job."
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.