Technical Complaint Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 19 July 2018 2018-07-192018-09-16 automotive 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading automotive business is seeking a high-calibre Technical Complaint Manager (Customer Service – Automotive) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit as part of the job responsibilities.
About the Technical Complaint Manager (Customer Service – Automotive) Role:
In this challenging role, you will report directly to Sr. Manager and will be responsible for the customer relations/complaint management by interacting with customers, key account manager and other related parties and delivering company product and service. You will be based in Bangkok and handle all crucial issues that cannot be solved by your team.
- Plan, develop, and handle all customer relations in order to achieve customer needs
- Develop and monitor implementation of customer’s complaint
- Work closely with headquarter and regional hub for the product availability
- Accountable for customer complaint handling; determine the root cause, provide the best solution and create the preventive action plan
- Support special assignments and new project(s)
To succeed in this role you must have technical skills with professional knowledge and strong customer-oriented attitude; you will need to set priorities and work well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain & Logistics or related filed
- At least ten years working experience in customer service with minimum two years at managerial position
- Have experience in Automotive industry and spare parts would be advantage
- Strong communication skills with internal/external customers
- Good in English to communicate effectively with stakeholders that are proficient in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and good problem solving
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you want to work in an international environment, our client has locations in different countries all over the world. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Technical Complaint Manager role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.