Customer Service Manager - Logistics (Automotive/Petrochemical)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Rayong Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 25 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading logistics service provider for automotive and petrochemical business is seeking a high-calibre Customer Service Manager in Rayong to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Customer Service Manager - Logistics (Automotive/Petrochemical) Role:
In this challenging Customer Service Manager - Logistics (Automotive/Petrochemical) role, you will report directly to the Chief and will be responsible all customer service functions and ensure that customer key performance indicator by interacts with customers, key account manager and other related parties in able to deliver company product and service. You will be based in Rayong and manage team of 15 people.
- Order and customer management
- Supervise customer service teams to ensure operation processes
- Work closely with headquarter and regional hub for the product availability
- Coordinate with shipping broker and external logistics for the product delivery
- Accountable for customer complaint handling; determine the root cause, provide the best solution and create the preventive action plan
- Support special assignments and new project(s)
To succeed in this Customer Service Manager - Logistics (Automotive/Petrochemical) role you must have technical skills with professional knowledge and strong customer-oriented attitude; you will need to set priorities and work well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain & Logistics or related filed
- At least ten years working experience in customer service and five years working
- experience in customer service function
- Strong communication skills with internal/external customers
- Good English
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and good problem solving skills
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you want to work in an international environment, our client has locations in different countries all over the world.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.