Regional Customer Service Manager - Machinery
Salary bonus + benefits
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 30 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Regional Customer Service Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected heavy machinery company based in Bangkok.
About the Regional Customer Service Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Operation Manager, you will lead all customer service activities and manage the team in the region. As the Regional Customer Service Manager, you will be in charge of handling customer’s orders and delivery.
- Plan, organise and supervise team to ensure a high level of service by providing timely feedback to both internal and external customers
- Process responsible for customer orders forecasts, purchases from inter-company suppliers and delivery to customer
- Responsible for delivery service level, inventory, logistics costs
- Ensure processes are working efficiently and policies and procedures are adhered to communicate weekly and monthly progress to management
- Close coordination with logistics and sales department and warehouse provider to ensure orders are packed and ready for despatch within the agreed lead-time to meet delivery schedule
To succeed in this role, you are required to possess minimum five years of working experienced as customer service within heavy machinery industry.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business administration, engineering or related area
- Previous heavy machinery experience in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Strong customer focus including negotiation and de-escalation skills
- Good service mind with the ability to handle customer’s complaint and enquiry
- Leadership ability to include demonstrated ability to develop team members
This international heavy machinery company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With their long history in the business this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused CS professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Customer Service Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.