Customer Service Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sirianong Thalerngsri
Date posted 09 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Customer Service Manager job is now open at a leading in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury, sports and performance eyewear. The company, which started its journey in the 1960’s, transformed eyeglass frames from a necessary medical device into a desirable fashion accessory and vehicle for self-expression. This revolution helped to create a growing consumer appetite and demand for premium branded frames around the world.
About the Customer Service Manager - Wholesales Role:
In this challenging role, you will report directly to the Finance and Operations Controller and will be responsible for the demand to cash process by interacts with customers, key account manager and other related parties in able to deliver company product and service. You will based in Bangkok and manage team of 6 people.
- Order and customer management
- Create and maintain customer master data in SAP
- Work closely with headquarter and regional hub for the product availability
- Coordinate with shipping broker and external logistics for the product delivery
- Accountable for customer complaint handling; determine the root cause, provide the best solution and create the preventive action plan
- Support special assignments and new project(s)
To succeed in this role you must have technical skills with professional knowledge and strong customer-oriented attitude; you will need to set priorities and work well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain & Logistics or related filed
- At least ten years working experience in customer service with minimum two years at managerial position
- Strong communication skills with internal/external customers
- Good in English
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and good problem solving
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you want to work in an international environment, our client has locations in different countries all over the world.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.