Product Activity Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Pak Chong
Consultant Sirianong Thalerngsri
Date posted 06 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting role as a Product Activity Manager is now open at a global company. With family values, their products are consumed in over 100 countries worldwide are they are the leader for each of the main business segments they choose to compete in; branded snack foods, pet-care products and main meal foods.
About the Product Activity Manager - FMCG Role:
In this challenging role, you will be an individual contributor to leading the project activity to ensure excellence execution. This role will be the key connecting point among the market and plant. You will have to define, recommend and gain agreement in able to deliver market activities to achieve business goal.
- Lead the activity management process and act as custodian of the process to ensure work effectiveness across demand and supply sides of businesses
- Delivery of activities, through effective project management
- Establish a network of strong relationships with the SEA, Japan and the others affiliates unit; ensure they are fully integrated in the market activity and that their interests are represented in the new activity agenda; also ensure the innovative idea is transfer among the market
- Ensure critical information is obtained on time to enable launch of the activity
- Managing the project effectively from concept agreement to post launch evaluation; prepare and complete business project process
- Challenge for information accuracy to deliver the best possible outcome
- Understand PCH supply capability to promote the site
- Ensure critical information is obtained on time and give the recommendation to management team and affiliates market to enable launch of the activities
To succeed in this role you must have a background of project management with excellent English communication skills and ability to influence across functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least five years' experience in multi-functional business and strong in business project management or manufacturing function
- Ability to make complex decision and/or ambiguous business environment
- Team player with good communication skills
- Able to travel between company facilities
This global company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a priority setter, results, ethics and integrity driven and want to take the next step in your career, this Product Activity Manager is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.