Distribution Centre Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Samut Prakan Province
Consultant Pattra Chaipiyaphan
Date posted 06 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading FMCG business is seeking a high-calibre Distribution Centre Manager in Samutprakarn to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Distribution Centre Manger (FMCG: Samutprakarn) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Distribution Centre Manager will play a key role in the supply chain team's continued development and success in its Samutprakarn office.
- Manage daily operation tasks in assigned area
- Delivery of logistics service to enhance productivity’s of distribution
- Improve effectiveness of processes to tackle and prevent loss effecting directly to business results
- Identify and analyse improving and logistics problems to enhance the effective of distribution centre and skills of DC staffs
- Take full responsibility to support and initiate inventory strategy
The successful candidate must possess at least five to seven years of proven experience in distribution centre management role preferable in FMCG environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Business Administration or related field
- Experienced in distribution centre management
- Strong leadership with people management skills
- Able to work independently and effectively with various levels of people
- SAP Knowledge
This leading FMCG company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Distribution Centre Manager job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.