Operation Manager - Electronics
Salary Bonus + Benefits
Location Chonburi Province
Consultant Danai Mongkollak
Date posted 05 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A global leader within the electronics industry is looking for an Operation Manager to be based in Chonburi to support their expanding operations in the region.
About the Operation Manager - Electronics Role:
Reporting to the Country Operation Manager, your main role is to improve all the operational activities to support the future growth of the company.
- Ensure that the production is cost effective
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Be responsible for improvement of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programs
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed
To excel in this position, you are required to possess at least fifteen years' proven experience in operation management role in electronics manufacturing environment.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering
- Knowledge and experience of lean manufacturing
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills in Thai and English
This organisation is still growing rapidly and has become one of the preferred suppliers within the electronics industry. If you are a dynamic and proactive person, this organisation welcomes you and your ideas.
If you are a talented and focused operations professional currently seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Operation Manager - Electronics job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.