Global Category Manager
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jira Srichommalee
Job Ref 1799730/001
Date posted 03 May 2022samut-prakan-province procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-05-26 2022-07-02 electronics Samut Prakan Province TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Global Category Manager – Electronics/ Passives (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading electronics manufacturer in Bangkok.
About the Global Category Manager – Electronics/ Passives Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for new supplier evaluation, coordination and negotiation for standard price and supply chain management. You will also collect and report monthly KPI and opportunities for improvement and process quote and procurement releases. The salary and benefit are competitive
- Responsible for new supplier evaluation, introduction and supplier development
- Responsible for collecting quality certificates and summarising to have supplier database ready
- Coordinating with Engineering to execute component and product validation and supplier qualification (FAIR)
- Coordinating and negotiating domestically and globally for standard price and establishing the effective supply chain management in using advanced logistics methods like VMI as supplier managed consignment
- Collecting and reporting monthly on Key Performance Indicators, with a view to identifying trends and opportunities for improvement
- PCN and EOL management to the department and processing appropriate quotes and procurement releases in collaboration with the CSM/PM, CE and operational procurement
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Minimum 5-7 years sourcing experience in semiconductor electronics industry, preferably contract manufacturing, automotive or component manufacturing
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft tools especially excel
- Minimum 10 year's experience in Electronic Assembly and five year's experience in management level
- Very good negotiation skills, good command in writing and speaking in English, fluently speaking German is an advantage
- BSEE, BSME, MBA, Purchasing or Supply Chain Management or equivalent education. Strong leadership, good attitude, and problem- solving skills
- Good knowledge in supply chain and/or logistics
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experienced in negotiating cooperation contracts, quality- and logistic contracts
- Situation-oriented leadership as well as customer and solution orientation
This organisation has specialisation in its industry with advance innovation. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their expansion.
If you are driven in production career, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the right opportunity for you. You will be a part of a well-structured company that values innovation.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551