Senior Operation Buyer - Indirect
Salary Attractive Package
Location Pak Chong
Consultant Sirianong Thalerngsri
Date posted 27 February 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Senior Operation Buyer job is now open at a global company. With family values, their products are consumed in over 100 countries worldwide and they are the leader for each of the main business segments they choose to compete in; branded snack foods, pet-care products and main meal foods. Their brands include many of the largest brands in the industry.
About the Senior Operation Buyer - Indirect Role:
In this challenging role, you will work closely with the Regional Sourcing Manager to drive the efficient and effective implementation of sourcing strategies. You will be responsible for delivering a continuous supply of cost-effective, service-oriented, timely and responsive in the indirect sourcing; factory & general service, marketing & sales and logistics.
- Efficiency purchasing indirect goods & service by applying a wide range of sourcing tools; negotiation, e-procurement, strategic collaboration and etc.
- Implement the supply base strategy, best practice of responsible areas and corrective actions if needed
- Facilitate and maintain the relationship with all stake holder in able to bring the work efficiency
- Provide market, financial insight and other relevant inputs to execute the best sourcing process
- Supplier performance review and evaluation
- Develop & implement a continuous improvement, monitor changes and adjusts plan in able for sustainable performance result
To succeed in this role you must have a background of procurement or technical buying. With a leader's characteristics, you will need to have excellent English communication skills and the ability to influence across functions.
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least ten years experience in FMCG factory environment with three to five years experience in capital buying
- Ability to make complex decision and/or ambiguous business environment
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to work with diverse levels of internal clients and suppliers
- Proven results in strategic sourcing and saving
- Good computer skills
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.