Salary Attractive Package
Location Saraburi Province
Consultant Sirianong Thalerngsri
Date posted 11 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A Purchasing Manager job is now open at a manufacturer and marketer of disposable baby and adult diapers. The company has been listed in Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET) since August 2006 with consolidated consumer sales of US$120 million in 2009. Current businesses concentrate in Thailand and Malaysia, with local presence in Singapore and Indonesia.
About the Purchasing Manager - FMCG Role:
In this challenging role, you will be based in Nongkae, Saraburi and report directly to the Central Purchasing Director in Hong Kong. You will form an integral part of management team that contributes towards achieving the company’s operational objectives; scope is including both factory and headquarter suppliers.
- Implement the best practices, group leveraging opportunities and general regional alignment in company’s purchasing approach
- Control department P&L to meet management expectation
- In charge for all existing/new purchase agreement and contract
- Develop/maintain customer and supplier management
- Purchasing strategic planning
To succeed in this role you must have background in purchasing, supply chain management and engineering with good English communication skills and good level of team management.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- At least five years' experience in direct/indirect purchasing
- Well understanding and using of purchasing tools
- Having leadership skills and hands on
- Ability to take proactive approach to overcome challenges and achieve the results
- Ability to manage complexity and problem solving
With an ambitious growth agenda over coming years, building high performance organisations in all key markets is the highest priority. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven and determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Purchasing Manager is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.