Head of Marketing (Retail/Lifestyle)
Salary THB100000 - THB160000 per month + Variable bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Koonlarat Jarernsup
Job Ref 1809960/001
Date posted 03 August 2022bangkok marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-08-03 2022-10-02 fashion Bangkok TH THB 100000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Marketing (Retail/Lifestyle) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing fashion retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field
About Head of Marketing (Retail/Lifestyle) Role:
As the Marketing Director, you will develop and execute digital and traditional marketing strategies, manage marketing budgets, and coordinate with agency vendors. This position will assess the competitive landscape and determine business and marketing plans inclusive of pricing strategy, launch message, and brand positioning to build a creative, integrated, multi-channel marketing plan that builds brand awareness and measures the return on marketing program investments. The salary offered is competitive with bonus.
- Develop customer segment strategy as part of the strategic planning process
- Lead agencies on strategy, content and creative development for integrated marketing communications ensuring consistency of messaging across all platforms; develop and communicate written briefs for use by agencies (e.g., creative advertising, packaging, product development, media, consumer promotions, merchandising trade plan, etc.)
- Develop long-term marketing roadmap to capitalise on current and future consumer trends
- Partner with sales team to develop customer strategies and drive growth business at key customers
- Develop strategically customer portfolio strategy which considers the consumer, customer, competition and P&L impact
- Manage digital presence and lead an effective social media presence
- Define and develop relationship with targeted strategic partner and act as a strategic partner in strategic business discussions
- Ensure brand messaging and customer experience is consistent across all customer touch points
- Collaboratively partner with operations, E-Commerce, finance and sales to clearly communicate and execute brands’ growth plans
- Monitor and influence business performance to drive profitable growth; establish aggressive yet achievable P&L targets for the segment
- Measure and evaluate marketing campaigns effectiveness and recommend improvements/changes
- Identify challenges and emerging issues and develop internal and external marketing solutions and define and execute appropriate strategies to support
- Continuously analyse the competitive environment and consumer trends to ensure the company's marketing strategy is competing effectively.
To succeed in the Marketing Director, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with other managers.
- Over five years of progressive marketing
- Strong track-record of brand activation and marketing execution (online and in store promotion, media mix and channels)
- Strategic, action-oriented individual with a passion for tactical and detailed marketing execution
- Digital capability and success operating successfully in a disrupted retail environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to articulate in a clear and concise manner across various levels of the organisation and problem-solving skills; ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and work effectively with team members
- A strong combination of both creative and analytical skills a must; understanding of budgets and product costing, plus ability to proactively gather, analyse and evaluate complex data
- Good command of English
This leading retail company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company
If you have a successful track record of Head of Marketing and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Marketing Director job.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 August 2022An exciting Head of Marketing (Fashion Retail) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 18 August 2022An exciting Regional Head of E-Commerce (Gaming / Tech) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most exciting company in this region. Reporting directly to the Chief Strategy Officer, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 18 August 2022An exciting Regional Head of Marketing & Branding (Gaming / Tech)(x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most exciting gaming company in this region. Reporting directly to the CSO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Allowance + Bonus + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 25 July 2022A leading international medical device business is seeking a high-calibre Head of Marketing (x 1 vacancy) in Thailand to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Lead (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the fast-paced startup companies.