Head of Marketing - Medical device
Salary Allowance + Bonus + Provident Fund
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Job Ref 1754520/001
Date posted 25 July 2022bangkok marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 marketing Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international medical device business is seeking a high-calibre Head of Marketing (x 1 vacancy) in Thailand to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Head of Marketing Role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all marketing activities and manage team across Thailand. As a Head of Marketing, you will be in charge of maximise business growth through cross collaboration with sales, commercial excellence, market access, and medical affairs.
The salary range for this role is Base salary per month + allowance + provident fund + bonus
- Provide leadership to continuously refine and execute a plan for substantial and profitable growth while leading commercial and collaborating with upstream marketing across the entire business
- Leads the overall commercial strategy including identification of organic growth opportunities within the market dynamics and competitive environment in collaboration with sales, finance and business leadership to achieve robust revenue and share growth in the Thailand market
- Drives market development opportunities by implementing valuable marketing, KOL and clinical strategies
- Positions target categories to achieve a #1 or #2 market position working closely with upstream marketing to ensure the launch and marketing strategy meets the needs of the market
- Determine continuing education strategy and content necessary to build competence in the clinicians delivering therapy to patients in the hospital setting
- Establishes and assures adherence to budgets, schedules, and workplans
- Creates formal and informal networks with cross functional colleagues and decision makers; persuades key stakeholders to take action when needed
With the ability to articulate strategy to operational teams you will take the lead in marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration; MBA preferred
- Minimum of seven years with a background in medical device or related healthcare industry commercial marketing including strategy and campaign development and product launches required
- Marketing experience within medical device or healthcare industry
- Demonstrated ability to apply strategic market segmentation principles leading to actionable commercial activation plans very beneficial
- Managing teams with proven results
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- A demonstrated ability to train, develop and lead employees to generate results
- Must have a strong customer orientation
- The ability to manage cross-functional teams without direct reporting relationships
- Experience contributing to and driving strategic planning in a medical device organisation
- Global perspective and effectiveness in cross-cultural environments preferably obtained from experience leading/managing global teams through a product launch process
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
This leading medical device firm has an outstanding international reputation in this field and great value is placed on training and development. With a long history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Marketing role.
Apply now to this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Variable bonus + allowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Sales and Marketing Manager (Real Estate) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top private equity fund in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB160000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Head of Marketing (Retail/Lifestyle) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing fashion retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field
Salary: + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Community Manager (Blockchain / Crypto) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the thrilling start up in blockchain and crypto space. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a Community Manager (Blockchain / Crypto) candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB180000 - THB190000 per month + Variable Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting Marketing Manager (Food Retail) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the well-known food restaurant based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CMO, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most rapid growing consumer electronic company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.