Associate Regional Marketing Director
Salary THB200000 - THB250000 per month + car allowance + bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Salukjit Yenprasit
Job Ref 1827820/001
Date posted 18 July 2022bangkok marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 200000 250000 250000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Associate Regional Marketing Director (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top FMCG based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Brand Director, this is a role for a Regional Marketing who is a leader in their field
About the Associate Regional Marketing Director Role:
As the Associate Regional Marketing Director, you will lead assigned countries business and oversight of various brands. This role leads the full P&L and responsibility of the marketing function including marketing strategies, annual plans, innovation, media, brand equity, NPD for region. The salary offered is competitive with bonus and allowance.
- Builds talent in the marketing team by applying the company way of brand building to recruit, develop and retain the right talent
- Responsible for delivering the P&L for the assigned countries within the cluster
- Develops & executes business plans (three year SBP & 12 month ABP) with Global Marketing Manager for priority countries
- Decides strategic priorities for their cluster including market segment, brand & category focus, required innovation / renovation pathway and commercial program execution
- Manages the selection, ongoing relationship & annual performance management of all marketing plan by the cluster
- Monitors performance of marketing programs (ROI) and adjusts accordingly
- Actively visits customers and channel partners to capture insights and check and adjust marketing programs
- Networks across clusters with other Cluster Marketing leaders to share & swipe best practices
- Actively participates on the Global Marketing Leadership Council
To succeed in the Associate Regional Marketing Director FMCG role, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and be cooperative with other countries IMC marketing director.
- Bachelor or Master degree, in business-related discipline
- 12-15 year's experience in marketing roles with a demonstrated track record of achievement and growth in leadership behaviour
- Team leadership
- P&L management
- Agency management
- Diagnosing and resolving complex problems and opportunities and translating to business opportunities
- Managing & successfully influencing complex stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated personal credibility through strong communication skills, achieving results, and trusted relationships
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of Regional Marketing Management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Associate Regional Marketing Director FMCG role.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Get in touch
+66 (0) 2 344 4851
Salary: InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 19 July 2022An exciting Business Unit Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the fast-growing E-Commerce enablers in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead the team of brand managers and help shape new business direction on the E-Commerce platform and marketplace.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BangkokDate posted: 30 June 2022An attractive Regional Marketing Head ( x1 Vacancy) has recently become available at a multinational food manufacturer base in Bangkok.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Head of Customer Experience (Marketplace) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the exciting startup marketplace under global firms. Reporting directly to the Global Head, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 17 August 2022An exciting Head of Marketing (Omnichannel / Retail) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected retail firms. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: +insurance, +provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 02 August 2022A rapidly expanding iconic fashion retailer is looking for a talented Senior Manager of E-Commerce (Fashion) (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all e-commerce related functions.