Brand Business Leader
Salary provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chalisa Wongpiya
Job Ref 1825510/001
Date posted 11 July 2022bangkok marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-07-15 2022-09-09 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international FMCG business is seeking a Brand Leader (x1 vacancy). Reporting directly to the Brand General Manager, this is a role for Brand Leader who is a top in their field.
About the Brand Leader Role:
In this role, you will lead the team of trade marketing, brand manager and trade digital. You will enjoy base salary, allowance, bonus, and providence funds.
- Maintain growth of pillar products by recommending strategies to management based on analyzation of consumer and market insights
- Ensure integrated marketing communication using marketing strategies to communicate consistent message to consumer
- Tailor advertising material
- Mobilise and work with other departments and agencies to build broader business strategy
- Recommend the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors to management
- Manage budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Prepare clear messages for management
- Own the brand heritage, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Implement the retail strategy working hand in hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials
- Make recommendations on media, implement media and promotion plans and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent command of English.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or related field
- At least seven years of experience with strong digital marketing of building detailed activity plans
- Digitally savvy, agility & have a high flexibility
- Collaborative and able to work between sales & marketing to build the right plan
- Initiative, creativity with good analytical skills to understand of how to develop brands and consumer journey
- Keen to learn and start an E-Commerce career
- Competence in Ms PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Fluent in English both written and speaking
This well known multi-national company needs no introduction. The successful Senior Brand Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Phone allowance 1,000 + Fleet card 5,000 + VB 2-3 + PVF 5%Location: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022This is an exciting opportunity for the Senior Brand Manager (x1 vacancy) to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Based in Bangkok, you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
Salary: Bonus + Allowance + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 July 2022An exciting Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected alcohol firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Fixed Bonus + Allowance + Health Insurance + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 06 July 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager FMCG/Brand.com (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for an E-Commerce Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 August 2022An exciting Commercial Analyst Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Modern Off-Trade, this is a role for a person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting Digital Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the fast-growing E-Commerce enablers in Bangkok. In this job, you will lead the the E-Commerce platform and marketplace.