Category Manager (Game)
Salary THB70000 - THB80000 per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rakkant Wongchukeaw
Job Ref 1810540/001
Date posted 24 June 2022bangkok marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-29 2022-08-23 electronics Bangkok TH THB 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Category Manager (vacancy x 1) has just become available at one of the multinational conglomerate corporate based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Category Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Category Manager Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business strategies and implementation. You will also take the lead doing forecast, launch plan, and marketing communication. You will enjoy bonus and provident fund for this role.
- Ensure sales and marketing process perform according to KPI
- Responsible for monthly demand planning process for the brands in charge
- Develop and define annual brand plan to drive brand growth objectives – defining marketing objectives, strategies, and activation plans
- Develop annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing, and expense budgets
- Work closely with internal team and dealers to grow business results
- Analyse market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Manage retail shop, identifying key focus for each area
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum five years' experience in sales or trade marketing is a must, experience in game business is a plus
- Experience in PSI
- Proactive, leadership, problem solving and good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skill with track record
- Fluent command of English is a must, good command of Japanese is a plus
The successful Category Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and career progression.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: + InsuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Assistant Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most rapid growing consumer electronic company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager in Singapore, this is a role for a digital marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: +insurance, +provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 10 August 2022A world-leading home appliances firm is recruiting an E-Commerce Manager (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to join their team. In this E-Commerce Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 25 July 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most recognised fashion brands. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a Performance Marketing specialist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 July 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most recognised fashion brands. Reporting directly to the commercial Director, this is a role for an E-Commerce Specialist who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Salary + Lunch + Bonus + Other BenefitLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 12 July 2022An exciting International Communication Officer (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global non-profit research organisations under the Office of the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Public Health, Thailand. Reporting directly to the Head of Communications, this is a role for an International Communication Officer who is a leader in their field.