Clinical Training Specialist (Nurse)
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + + Bonus + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance + Staff benefit
Consultant Nichapat Fongsmut
Job Ref 1818060/001
Date posted 20 June 2022bangkok marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-20 2022-08-19 medical-and-nursing Bangkok TH THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Clinical Training Specialist (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global aesthetic company based in Bangkok.
About the Clinical Training Specialist Role:
Reporting directly to the Medical Education and Training Manager, you will responsible for clinical training activities. You will enjoy competitive base salary with bonus, provident fund, allowance and insurance.
- Provide clinical training and/or facilitation to customers/healthcare professionals at clinics, clinical workshops and training to ensure they are competent and confident to use company's aesthetics range of products including anti-wrinkle injectables and dermal fillers and energy-based device for facial lifting through the delivery of agreed execution measures
- Work with Medical Education and Training Manager to determine clinical needs and provide facilitation to customers
- Effectively communicate the product specific messages and differentiation versus the competitors to customers
- Determine clinical and knowledge needs and provide clinical facilitation to customers to ensure their competency and confidence in the products
- Formulate clinical training plans for your responsible accounts and review with Medical Education and Training Manager
- Collaborate with sale team to set up at clinics the clinical training events, product presentation and in-house training workshops
- Share medical insights, customer insights, and competitor intelligence obtained from field
- Provide product and clinical training for internal staff, as required
- Provide expert advice to colleagues within the organisation based on knowledge gained from professional experience or training from field
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or healthcare related field
- Minimum three years of relevant working experience in medical affairs in aesthetics field, or related disciplines within the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry. Previous experience as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) is preferable
- Independent, enthusiastic, with good communication skills
- Ability to guide a group to acquire skills, make decisions or complete tasks by facilitating group communication, using interpersonal skills and influence strategies to build relationships
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to travel – approximately 80% of time will be spent in the field to conduct clinical training and workshops
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact K. Nichapat (Aim) on 02-344 4828, Mobile 064 669 1469 or email to Nichapat.email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No.1788620
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB70000 - THB80000 per month + Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Product Manager (vacancy x 1) has just become available at one of the multinational conglomerate corporate based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Product Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Fixed Bonus + Variable Bonus + Profit sharing + Health Insurance + Provident fundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Social Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Brand General Manager, this is a role for a Marketing Specialist who is a leader in social media management and KOL/Influencer driving in their field.
Salary: Commission + Bonus + other benefitsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Marketing and Sales Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected aesthetic centre brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the GM, this is a role for a Marketing and Sales Supervisor who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Salary + Allowance + Insurance + Other BenefitsLocation: BangkokDate posted: 02 June 2022An exciting Research Development Strategist - Health Economic (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading non-profit pharmaceutical firm in Nonthaburi. Reporting directly to the Operations Management Team Leader.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 18 May 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most well-known FMCG brands in Thailand. Reporting directly to Marketing Manager, this is a role for an E-Commerce specialist who is a leader in their field.