Marketing and Key Account Manager – Oncology
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + + Allowance + Bonus + Insurance + Provident Fund + Flexible Benefit
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Paradee Tiemdoungtawan
Job Ref 1814020/001
Date posted 17 June 2022bangkok marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 pharmaceuticals Bangkok, Thailand Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing and Key Account Manager – Oncology (x4 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical company brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to Commercial Lead. This is a role for a Marketing and Key Account Manager – Oncology who is a leader in their field.
About the Marketing and Key Account Manager – Oncology Role:
In this business critical role you will be the centre of the new company organisation, turning upside down the role we play in society - from mostly offering world-class medicines towards much more partnering, innovating and leading generative disruption. By doing so this position will be directly accountable to deliver better outcomes for patients, their community, the ecosystem and the organisation, faster. You will enjoy attractive base salary with bonus for this role.
- The Marketing and Key Account Manager is a senior level role within the affiliate, who has decision making authority to request resources of company (both within the affiliate and broader network) in order to have improved impact on the patient journey
- The Marketing and Key Account Manager focuses on the importance of bringing the outside in, working with partners to uncover all potential opportunities to transform outcomes for patients, faster. They also bring the inside out, to bring company expertise, science and knowledge to the ecosystem
- Acts as trusted partner and is the primary (but non-exclusive) point of contact between stakeholders and company; the Marketing and Key Account Manager shares the patient and stakeholder community needs internally, prioritises and secures resources, and drives solutions that deliver outcomes faster
- Partners with patient journey stakeholders to remove roadblocks and unlock possibilities to deliver value for patients and the community
- Stewards company’s products through their lifecycle and supports their appropriate use, which includes sharing their merits with HCPs in a truthful and balanced manner
- By overseeing the patient journey in its entirety, the Marketing and Key Account Manager acts as a system thinker with the ability to identify shared purpose among stakeholders and leverages this to co-create solutions with stakeholders in the ecosystem
To succeed in the Marketing and Key Account Manager – Oncology job, you will need to be innovative, open to change, increase patient empowerment, and utilise sources of medical information.
- University degree (scientific, economic, or business degree). An advanced degree in Life science and/or MBA is a plus
- Practical understanding of digital innovation methodologies
- Deep understanding of patient journey(s) and related treatments in defined disease area(s), enabling engagement at the specialist level
- Broad understanding of company’s present portfolio and future pipeline, such that they can work on future-based solutions
- Robust understanding of medical affairs strategies and tactics including clinical research
- Fluent in Thai. Proficient in English to collaborate internally across the broader company enterprise is highly desired
- System thinker and deep listener
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills including partnering with TAE's and organisations is required. Experience leading cross-functional team is required.
- Experience in both formulating cross-functional strategies and orchestrating cross-functional teams is highly desired
- Strong business acumen with desired expertise in commercialisation, medical and customer experience excellence
- Able to understand and leverage digital means and tools is desired
- Deep experience in agile ways of working is desired
- Relevant experience in the healthcare of pharmaceutical sector
This international pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing and Key Account Manager - Oncology job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity at Paradee T. (B.Sc. in Pharm). or email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Trade Channel Marketing (Super + CVS) (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading consumer goods company based in Bangkok.
Salary: THB80000 - THB110000 per month + High incentive + Provident Fund + Allowance + Bonus + Flixible BenefitLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Product Manager - Cardio-Metabolic (x 2 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical company brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director. This is a role for a Product Manager – Cardio-Metabolic who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB80000 - THB110000 per month + High Incentive + Provident Fund + Allowance + Bonus + Flexible BenefitLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Product Manager – Cardio-Metabolic (x 2 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical company brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Director. This is a role for a Product Manager – Cardio-Metabolic who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting VP of Marketing (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: Health InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 03 June 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial service firms in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Chief of Marketing Officer, this is a role for a digital marketing specialist who is a leader in their field.