VP of Marketing (Food)
Salary Bonus + Provident Fund + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rakkant Wongchukeaw
Job Ref 1816590/001
Date posted 17 June 2022bangkok marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 fmcg Bangkok TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP of Marketing (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
About the VP of Marketing Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management. The benefit of this role includes bonus + provident fund + insurance.
- Lead the development of the annual strategy plan
- Collaborate across functions/departments in formulating media communications strategies, initiate, and maintain a repository of stories that will enhance the company reputation
- Build the brand to gain public recognition and strengthen the company position in the market
- Monitor, analyse and provide insightful recommendations for all marketing campaigns/activities, which include ROI and business outlook
- Build team capability and nurture an environment of learning/development
- Manage P&L and ensure efficiency
To succeed in the VP of Marketing job, you must have the ability to lead effectively, possess a keen understanding of marketing and have track record of achievement in brand building, preferably in FMCG.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing or any business related fields
- At least seven years of experience in branding, marketing, and marketing communication in FMCG
- Good command in English
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Team builder, self-starter, enthusiasm, and positive thinking with “can do” mindset
- Sufficient knowledge of cost/expense management
- Proven success in developing marketing strategies and building brand
The successful VP of Marketing will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP of Marketing job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting E-Commerce Manager (FMCG) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG firms. Reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Trade Channel Marketing (Super + CVS) (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading consumer goods company based in Bangkok.
Salary: THB130000 - THB150000 per month + Car allowance + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 06 June 2022An exciting Shopper Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Bangkok.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Market Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading FMCG in Bangkok.