Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Healthcare
Salary THB180000 - THB200000 per month + Allowance + Bonus + Provident Fund
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Job Ref 1813950/001
Date posted 09 June 2022bangkok marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-16 2022-08-08 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global consumer brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the GM, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Brand Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for defining a broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/ league table submissions.
The salary range for this role is base salary per month + provident fund + allowance + bonus.
- Develop, adapt, and refine strategic direction for brand, grounded in consumer and customer insights
- Lead the development of annual market activation planning focused on three years growth drivers, demonstrating strong leadership of brand centric cross-functional teams
- Accountable for the delivery of annual brand Profit & Loss (P&L), including sales and profit results, and actively manage budget items
- Support and mentor junior marketing associates on the marketing team
- Manage brand equity through successful deployment and localisation of global toolkits
- Drive innovation strategy through flawless execution of global innovation vision board
- Manage agency and cross-functional relationships at both local and global levels to deliver breakthrough results, ensuring that the region’s needs are addressed within the global matrix
- Drive superior execution of programs and plans to bring the brand strategies to life, including for media, creative development, and digital programs
- Collaborate with the sales team to drive strong customer engagement and in-store support
- Drive accountability, tracking results on key brand and programs, recommending course correction as necessary based on performance versus Key Performance Indicators
To succeed in the Senior Brand Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the senior business development teams, cross borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree, master’s degree preferred
- Experience in leading people in both project-based and day-to-day situations
- Five or more years of brand marketing experience in Consumer Products or Over the Counter (OTC) marketing
- Experience delivering insights-based consumer communications and brand share growth
- Experience in large scale new product launches; collaboration with global teams; delivering results in a matrix organisation
- Strong financial capabilities and business acumen
- Experience working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to adapt and work effectively within a variety of situations including organisational changes and changes in job demands
This international personal health care firms need no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Senior Brand Manager job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB250000 - THB350000 per month + Car Allowance + BonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022A exciting Marketing Director (Consumer Electronics) ( x 1 Vacancy) has recently become available at a leading consumer electronics company based in Thailand. You will be leading the marketing team towards the company set goal in terms of marketing plan, marketing activation for Thailand market.
Salary: THB150000 - THB220000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Senior Marketing Manager (Beauty) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing beauty retail based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Omni-Channel Director (Retail / E-Commerce) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading retail company. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB220000 per month + Health insuranceLocation: BangkokDate posted: 07 June 2022A rapidly expanding media agency is looking for a talented Media Planning Director (x1 vacancy) in Thailand to take on a newly created project. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all media planning-related functions.
Salary: Allowance + Bonus + Provident FundLocation: BangkokDate posted: 27 May 2022An exciting Medical Advisor/ Medical Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global pharmaceutical brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Medical Director, this is a role for a medical affairs who is a leader in their field.