Senior Product Manager (Retail)
Salary THB100000 - THB180000 per month + Variable bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Koonlarat Jarernsup
Job Ref 1813420/001
Date posted 08 June 2022bangkok marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-06-16 2022-08-07 marketing Bangkok TH THB 100000 180000 180000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Product Manager (Retail)(x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Director, this is a role for a product manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Product Manager (Retail) Role:
In this vital function, you will manage marketing and branding activities for the company, and develop own brand including product new launch for the company.
The benefit includes salary 100K - 180K THB + other allowance
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue
- Leading the strategic direction of all own brand and working in partnership with the Retail Own Brand Development team to support the pipeline of product development
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilise and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.)
- Make recommendations on media, implement media and promotion plans and ensure implementation of trade marketing plan
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent command of English.
- At least three years’ experience needed in marketing from FMCG / beauty retail
- More than seven years work experience in a retail with product management/trading experience
- Product marketing experience from end to end process
This leading retail firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a driven and determined regional after Senior Product Manager with proven track record of achievements, this is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading firm that is consistently breaking new ground.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: Bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 24 June 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading firms based in Bangkok. In order to support their challenging Marketing agenda, they are looking for qualified candidates to lead a team and be responsible for all marketing activities.
Salary: THB80000 - THB120000 per month + Bonus + other allowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Consumer Insight Manager (x1 vacancy) has recently become available a market leading FMCG company based in Bangkok.
Salary: AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting Project Manager (x1 vacancy) has arisen in a construct and operate aircraft refuelling services in Bangkok.
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 13 May 2022An exciting Senior Product Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top retailer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the GM, this is a role for a product marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 17 May 2022As the Senior Strategy and Insight Manager, you will be supporting marketing and commercial side of business by understand market and consumer, developing right research and provide finding for business to achieve their commercial goal.