Salary + health insurance + provident fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nopparat Srisawat
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 retail Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 160000 160000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well-known footwear, sports, and casual apparel brand is looking for a talented Marketing Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, your main responsibility is to develop, manage and implement successful marketing strategies and campaigns to drive revenue.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting to Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing the marketing strategy. You will also plan retail marketing plan and collaborate with external strategic partners for brand beneficial. The salary range for this role is THB100k – 160k per month + health insurance + provident fund.
- Manage PR Agency to achieved PR leverage (In-store Customer experience)
- Proven success in 360-degree Marketing Calendar that engage and excite the customer through any marketing execute plan and driving revenue and footfall number along the whole year
- Working closely with SEA Retail/ Merchandise and initiate retail marketing plan to stimulate customer spending or increase sell-thru on Product highlight / volume driven stock/ Key exclusive collection (monthly/SSN)
- Manage and Maintain marketing budget for in-store and out of store program with maximise resulted (monthly marketing expense)
- Develop relationship, collaborate with external strategic partners such as Landlords, Credit card company and others for brand beneficial (onsite communication, VM popup, Sponsorship)
- Co-ordinate within internal dept. and third party to make all work going well within KPIs agreement
- Focus on Club member spending and come up with shape-action plan and execute that in-line with Regional CRM manager and company direction to reach customer satisfaction. (New member target sale and achieved existing member spending)
- Professional (as user) and well analysis with customer and sale data (such as AX, Jet report)
- Corporate Marketing duty (by assignment)
- MKT Campaign management (by Assignment)
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to drive yourself and team effectively and co-operatively with Senior Marketing Manager.
- More than five years' experience in retail marketing will be advantage
- Happy characteristic person with Positive Thinking with “CAN DO” attitude
- Decision Making and Open-mindedness to drive and finding solution in tough situations
- Flexible to change and able to shift gears quickly
- Medium to High Leadership and communication Skill
- Work well with both teamwork and individual
- Ownership and well organised
- Strong Negotiation and communication skills
This company is a well-known footwear, sports, and casual apparel brand. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551