Assistant Brand Manager - Consumer Healthcare (OTC)
Salary THB90000 - THB120000 per month + Bonus, Health and dental insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 20 November 20192019-12-02 2020-01-19 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 90000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Assistant Brand Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected personal health care firms. Reporting directly to Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Assistant Brand Manager Role:
As an Assistant Brand Manager for Personal Health Care Business Unit, you are responsible for the overall brand management for OTC/Rx products and drive category growth. You will grow and implement the brand strategies and propositions, driving tactical promotion activities to achieve business objectives. You should be able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment in a collective, collaborative fashion. The salary range for this role is THB90K - 120k per month + provident fund + dental insurance.
- You will identify relevant define markets, audiences and channels and the most appropriate vehicles or touch points to reach them
- You will translate broad brand strategies into effective channel, consumer, trade and digital strategies
- You will implement and drives segment and brand strategies in local and regional markets to optimise sales, margins, market share and penetration, in line with strategic business objectives
- You can identify and act on market trends, customer needs and competitor activities
- You will create and execute annual and midterm brand plans for all brands / products to achieve growth objectives and financial targets
- You will support business development activities and strategic marketing
- You will monitor and evaluate campaign and communication efficiency and effectiveness and take corrective actions to plans/activities based on results/learning
- You will lead the Brand P&L and financial metrics including profitability, sales promotion expense monitoring and control vs budget
- You will develop brand scientific modules in coordination with global, region and local brand teams, advocates and key opinion leaders (KOL)
- You will connect with regional and global marketing personnel for assigned product portfolio
- You will liaise and participate in relationship-building activities with key medical societies and key medical practitioners together with the Marketing Manager and/or Brand Managers
- You will be able to recognise a reportable Adverse Event (AE) or safety information and ensure that the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Pharmacovigilance Responsible Person (LPVR) in the company within 24 hours
- You will effectively use quantitative data to manage projects with increasingly minimal support from Brand developer/Head of Marketing
- You will be required to perform other functions that may be assigned/required from time to time
To succeed in the Assistant Brand Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the senior business development teams, cross borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree, post-graduate degree a plus
- Fluent in English
- Extensive marketing experience (min. three to fivve years) in Consumer Health and/or FMCG
- Experience in Pharmaceutical marketing and/or Sales, a plus
- Experience in digital or e-Commerce marketing, a plus
- Able to communicate clearly, concisely and effectively with others, both one-on-one and in a group to drive the business forward
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Windows, particularly MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strategic Leadership – ability to drive both short and long-term brand growth and profitability
- Sound Analytical skills – ability to translate analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans
- Superior Critical Thinking, Digital First Mindset & Problem Solving – inventive at achieving objectives/results despite obstacles. Ability to sort through complex data to identify the core issues and develop a plan of action to resolve them
- Strong communication and influence skills – Delivers an organised, coherent recommendation or point of view (orally, written and presented) to key partners to support business directions. Ability to communicate across a breadth of functions and levels
- Entrepreneurial spirit – Ability to manage ambiguity and reach logical conclusions. Self-starter/dedicated and has a pioneering spirit. Takes initiative and follows-through on commitment to achieve results
This International personal health care firms need no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities wait the right person in this exciting Assistant Brand Manager job.
Apply today or call 02-344-4862 to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551