Marketing Pricing Manager
Salary THB180000 - THB200000 per month + + Bonuses + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Rakchanok Tiwa
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 automotive Bangkok TH THB 180000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Marketing Pricing Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just recently become available at a global automotive parts manufacturer base in Bangkok. You will be working in a marketing team and there will great career path for you within the organisation.
About the Marketing Pricing Manager Role:
As the Marketing Pricing Manager ,you will responsible to refine and implement the value strategy to drive revenue and growth through customer-centric pricing principles for the business lines.
The salary range for this role is THB 180K - 200K per month + Bonuses + Insurance.
- Develops pricing strategies aligned with the financial, marketing and strategic objectives of the business (segment, branding, positioning, targeting, etc)
- Analyses and interprets information to identify significant trends or patterns
- Performs appropriate profitability analyses and makes recommendations to support short- and long-term decisions (e.g. break-even, relevant cost, contribution margin, linear programming, sensitivity and uncertainty analysis, etc)
- Utilises the Unique Selling Point of the product or service to differentiate it from the competition
- Uses simple tools such as Brand & Product positioning maps to visualise and interpret the organisation's position relative to competitors
- Sources information to aid marketing pricing strategy development
- Leverages the links between marketing pricing strategy and organisational metrics, e.g. revenue, gross margin, etc
- Uses simple tools such as product position maps to visualise and interpret the organisation's position and brand relative to competitors
- Matches product/service to obvious customer needs and those of the competition
A successful Market Pricing Manager must have a minimum of seven to ten years' experience in Marketing Field in any industry.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering or any related filed
- Excellent Command in English
- Great numeric skills and good analytic skills
- Leadership Characteristic and Team Oriented
This company needs no introduction and offer a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Marketing Pricing Manager is the role for you.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551