Salary THB260000 - THB350000 per month + Car allowance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Suhaida BASOR
Date posted 01 November 20192019-11-01 2019-12-31 fmcg Bangkok TH THB 260000 350000 350000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG company is looking for a Marketing Director (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to strengthen and grow the business of Thailand and Indochina markets by developing marketing plan including designing and implementing the business strategies, leading, guiding and inspiring the team to achieve business objectives.
About the Marketing Director:
As the Marketing Director, you will provide Sales, Marketing and Ethical teams with leadership and direction to achieve the overall sales, profit and market share position of the business.
- Design and develop marketing objectives, strategies, annual brand/trade marketing, ethical and sales plans in coordination with local brand/trade/ethical managers to ensure timely execution
- Closely monitor budgets and expenditures to ensure that resources are spent in line with the business plan commitment
- Engage and maintain rapport with key opinion leaders in the assigned markets to strengthen brand awareness and endorsement in the ethical channel
- Monitor competitive market situation and take actions to grow the market share
- Provide product training and updated competitor information intelligence to local teams on an on-going basis
- Identify new product and channel development opportunities in assigned markets
- Manage the full process of label creation of assigned markets
- Managing brand team of three countries with diverse talent capabilities, culture and with different distributor working style/requirements and retail landscape
To succeed in the Marketing Director, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and co-operative with other marketing managers.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or Science Discipline or equivalent.
- Strong marketing and sales track record of five to eight years in fast moving consumer goods industry
- Experience in nutrition industry is added advantage
- Good understanding of marketing related principles and comprehensive industry knowledge
- Willing and able to travel to assigned markets on a regular basis
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its niche markets. The business succeeds on the speed of innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in the dynamic company.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working with team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Marketing Director.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551